Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Grateful

I think everyone is supposed to start appreciating the little things in life on in years---But I've been pushed into a situation where I will make it a concious decision to do that once a day....When your life changes, you get the opportunity to re-evaluate things...and appreciate your many blessings----God, The love of your family, children, friends and so on---I know it is cliche'---But it is absolutely dead-on accurate----

I've never been an ungrateful person---I've tried very hard to avoid that---But I have been a BUSY person----Which keeps you from being grateful...

I think most of the hurt and problems in our daily lives comes from being ungrateful to the God--that has richly blessed us....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home