Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Communion . . .















Tonight at church we had communion . . . Now it is normally a very special thing---but tonight meant a little more to me than usual...Before we started Pastor Rob said something I needed to hear..."We all stand here imperfect people, we all fall short, none of us have it together--but we are trying and that is what is important---and the reason we even have a chance to try is because of Jesus--and thats what we are paying respect to and giving thanks for tonight with this communion."

I recently had somebody tell me " you go to church and act all holy, but then you do things that are wrong."

The only thing I can say to that is, at least I'm trying, It's much better than the alternative.

I cant speak for God--but I believe that He would rather have me trying than giving up.

Thanks Pastor Rob---you are truly a Man of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home