Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I am amazed . . .

My son and I eat breakfast at McDonalds every morning--We talk and go over homework--just normal stuff. This morning there was a young lady sitting at a table close to us talking to a friend of hers about her divorce----I wasnt trying to listen --but it was hard not to hear part of it---She was so non-chalant, so uncaring about anyone--it just amazed me---at one point I heard her say "I gave him some furniture---I figured it was the least I could do, since I took his daughter away from him"--then she laughed.

I sat there amazed...

I dont know what is going on in peoples minds and hearts---But I know that the things that I value and the qualities and traits that keep me on course, are becoming extinct...People dont care about families anymore--I am beginning to wonder if they care about anything at all...
Right after I left --I said a quiet prayer for that little girl and her Mom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home