Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Another One From Dad----

Great one by Dad---Probably cause it is about my Son....


Reach Partner
One of my most precious memories is about grandson O’Neal as a baby. It was when he officially chose me as Grandpa. He had not yet come to me voluntarily. Then one day I held out my arms. After looking me over thoroughly, He reached out his arms and came to me. He accepted me! A great feeling indeed!
(You know what’s next): I remember when I reached out to the Lord. He took me the first time! I shall always remember that wonderful feeling with O’Neal. But it’s as great as the feeling God has when we reach out to Him. He cranks up the angel band and Heaven rejoices.
I hope all yall are saved or seriously considering it. I’m sure glad I reached up and He reached down.
Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home