Saturday, February 10, 2007

Confidence...


There is a part of me I am really thankful for...Confidence...I believe in myself...now I dont all the time, but about 95% of the time---I feel like I can take on and accomplish anything put before me.


It's not arrogance at all--dont get those confused..


Arrogance is a negative...confidence is a positive...it is a combination of hard work, opportunities, support and belief.

I tell Brent at work this all the time" If we had a big enough budget and enough time---we could build a space shuttle". Thats not arrogance ---thats knowing that we could figure it out, and back it up with the determination and the hard work to see it through....


“When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.”
Author Unknown


"Confidence is the key to great acts of courage".
Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home