Thursday, August 02, 2007

Very Proud . . .







I am proud on so many different levels today of O'Neal...First I talked to his youth leader and he was bragging on ONeal and what a great young man he is and how last night he went up front and prayed to have a closer relationship with God...He was the first one to stand up and start praying---That means the world to me---

Secondly--- He is officially a Hardin County Tiger---First practice--next Friday..Man he looks tough in his gear---and he really wants to work hard and do his best---

I believe the balance that I have been trying to put in him is finally really showing---He is a great son--and I have great expectations for him as a man...I tell him all the time--I want you to be and do MUCH greater things than I ever dreamed of...and with God's help----I believe he will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home