Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Stuff

Call on God
"In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me."
Psalm 86:7
COMMENTS: I am never alone. I never have reason to despair. I do not have to depend entirely on my own devices. God is right here with me. I only have to speak and He hears me. I only have to whisper and He is hearing what I say.
God is my strength. He is my comforter. He is my wisdom. He is my daddy. He is always by my side. If I am feeling sad or alone I just have to rest in His unconditional love for me. I can rest in His arms and know that I am not alone. He cares about every single thing in my life. Like I said, He is my daddy.
He wants to do the same for you. Do I need to say any more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home