Tuesday, April 21, 2009

From Dad

Wishing or Depending?

I woke up feeling kinda "porely" this A.M.
I never yeild to weakness unless I'm completely
incapacitated. "Fighting the good fight of faith"
has been a working solution for me."
I've read the Bible, meditated, and have the Christian
music cranked up. I just walked outside and saw the
only two lights left in the sky; a fraction of a moon and
(Glory to God!!) the Morning Star.
Automatically I said, "This is the day that the Lord has
made. I WILL rejoice and be glad in it!"

Now here's the God-given message:

Scripture: Revelation 22:16 "I am the root and the
offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

I'm glad I found out that Jesus is The Morning
Star. Being an early riser I have been so blessed many
times over the years. The Morning Star is unique: It stays
with us until the sun comes up. All the other stars, like the
worldly stars that people worship, fade away.

Here's the Morning Star inspired thought. While the world is wishing on stars,
we look to The One we can depend on.

Are you wishing or depending?
"Look up for your redemption draweth nigh"

God "put me up" to passing this on so's yall can be
convicted or blessed.
I'm feeling better! I.P. Max

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home