Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Great Stuff from unusual places


Me and my son watched "Batman Begins" the other night on DVD---I expected it to be good---Because it's Batman---But I walked away from it with something better that a movie experience--- a great message---Everytime young Bruce Wayne (Batman) would fall down--his father was there in life and in memory saying one thing---"Bruce, Why do we fall down...? So we can learn to pick ourself up again." From that point on Batman lived from that statement.

That hit me hard at the point I am in my life---It was like the sermon I needed to hear...and if you will remember correctly---That thought came straight from the Bible..

"For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home