Friday, December 09, 2005

2006---The Year to Beat


2005 was a very tough year----so--I've decided to make 2006 the year that I will always remember---I'm gonna do something I've never been good at doing---I've always worked hard---and never taken good quality time off----Im gonna take three vacations this year---thats a first for me--I have trouble taking single days off---but this year with all the hard work---Im gonna play hard---Ive got a Destin trip planned with my family--whom I love deeply---great people--
me and my son are also going snow skiing again --we went last year and loved it--and the big one------Cabo San Lucas---I have always wanted to go and 2006 is the year---I'm excited about all the great clients I have been blessed with and the playtime I am also gonna enjoy....So always make time for yourself---Its taken me 38 years to learn that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home