Sunday, November 20, 2005

Keeping the Faith


It's mornings like this that I wake up and realize God is there---No matter what---I have seen God's work. Lately, I have had many days where I didnt feel close to him---It's my fault--I just feel distant..But slowly and surely the days are coming around, and now just about every morning I wake up feeling good and knowing I am blessed.

I have sowed good seeds and know that one day I will look up and harvest the good stuff I've been planting...Im not there completetly----and sometimes I'm ready to get it all right now---but that's not the way it works---It will come---I'm still tending the garden waiting on everything to ripen and when it is time ----It's gonna be great---

So -- Im ready for the new day and ready for whatever good stuff God has in store for me today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home