Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Snowball Effect . . .


I've had the privilege of working alongside Presidents and CEO's of companies. One thing I've noticed through the years from these successful people, is that they make decisions, make them fairly quickly and they are usually good. I think that comes from a couple of things.

First, they must have made some bad ones in the past they have learned from.

Second, there is a snowball effect to decisions. They get bigger and better in your life.

Once you get the ball rolling with a few really good ones, they come more easily. It seems these guys are completely comfortable with saying yes or no to a question, or giving a direction to a project.

It's a great trait to have --and I am working toward that in my own life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home