Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Something Very Important . . .


I have had situations in my life that have tried to take away my self - esteem and confidence. Some have done it and some have come close---One thing I know for sure...no matter what happens, no matter what mistakes I make, no matter what circumstances I find myself in, nobody or no situation will be allowed to make me feel bad about myself. God gave me a conscience that does a great job of keeping me in check. I have friends that shoot straight and still build me up...

So no matter who you are--if you are reading this---
Never let anyone make you question what talents and good stuff God has put in you...
Cause when it comes down to it---We all got issues --
Just because theirs are different, doesnt mean theirs are better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home