Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Are you Positive. . . ?

There are so many blessings in my life, it's hard to count or keep up---But there is one thing I have been reminded of over the last couple of days...I have been very fortunate to be surrounded by very positive people...Last night as I laid in bed, I got to thinking and counting the number of times lately, somebody had said something to me that was positive. Whether it was work, personal, or other things, I have probaby had no less than 40 -50 comments or emails or something that made me feel good about myself....Then I got to thinking about the people that go all day hearing negative or just as bad---hearing nothing...Those people I feel sorry for.

Building people up and staying positive is something I try to do on a daily basis...and believe me --it comes back to you---if you send out negative--thats all you will get back--but if you build people up, all of the sudden it seems like people come out of the blue and fill you with good stuff...So if your surrounded with the negative--change --hang out with new people that want the best for you---

FYI : I have got a couple of people that bring negative stuff into my life---but I have made a decision to weed them out-

I want it all--all positive...

Am I asking too much---I dont think so...

2 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

WOW! That was so well said, I think I will just repeat it to myself for the rest of the day. If I heard it said once; I lived it a hundred times; "who you hang out with is who you become." Weeds kill gardens and gardens feed multitudes. Your the greatest, my brother from another mother.
M

 
At 12:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Joel you are so correct - it's just like a smile given creates a smile - and then on and on - I love the positiveness in my life but still have the negativity sometimes but hold my head up and move on smiling as tho I have everything in my life under control and I talk with individuals who help me to feel that same way - so quess what Joel - by gosh I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home