Friday, November 10, 2006

Are you ready for some football....I AM!!!















Me and O are headed up to "Nash-Vegas" tomorrow to hang out with Michael and Pickle, eat at my favorite restaurant---Demos'--then, thanks to a very good friend, I have tickets to go watch the Titans play the Ravens on Sunday....

I hate the Ravens, but now they have even got three of the best Titans players ever...Steve Mcnair, Derrick Mason, and Samari Rolle----I cant wait to see what happens...

Vince Young, Drew Bennett and the rest of the Titans better show up to play ball--Or Steve and the boys will kill them....

I love football--all kinds and Sunday will be Fantastic--win or lose...me and my son hanging out and watching the "Big Show"...

FYI--Next football game---Me and O are headed to Green Bay to see Brett Favre and the Packers---

Pics and comments later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home