Monday, November 06, 2006

My Favorite . . .


There are some sports figures that represent greatness...Peyton Manning...is incredible --a workhorse and at the top of his game...Steve McNair --I've have watched him play in his prime at the Coliseum...But there is one Player that is my all time favorite...Brett Favre---He epitomizes the can-do, no-quit attitude. He has a great sense of humor, a strong love for his family, and a strong love for the game of football. I just bought the DVD titled Favre 4Ever...It is great...So while he may not have the best years sometime---I dont either ..Its somebody I can relate to... I would rather look up to someone who is consistent and good over a long periond of time, than someone who is great for a short period of time...

Read this Article:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/packers/2004-02-19-favre-tough_x.htm

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

...he is definitely one of my favrites.... :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home