Monday, October 16, 2006

Stress...


I have not blogged a lot of deep stuff lately . . .mainly because of my workload--I havent been thinking a lot of different stuff...Just work--

Most of the stress--I put on myself..
Im not a perfectionist----I just want to be better than everybody else...Ha...

I have been given an opportunity to accomplish something I'va always wanted---and I dont want it to be anything but exceptional...The workload is incredible--the stress is overloaded---but I will see the light of day and will come out with a nice tan and fresh air to breathe....

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

It is the heat of battle that forges warriors. I have no doubt that you will exit far better than before. Stress is a pill for which we prescribe the doseage. Swords are only sharpened by friction and friction makes sparks; those sparks leave tiny shavings that serve as markers of the journey from dull to useful and better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home