Thursday, December 21, 2006

People still amaze me...
















So..I was standing in line to pay for lunch yesterday...and behind me were a couple of guys I dont know but I do know of them...The conversation just amazed me...Now keep in mind these are professional people with really good jobs--both of them own a business that I think does really well...here is what I heard...

#1: I dont want to go to work...
#2 Yeah me neither...I dont want to do anything
#3: I never did want to work...Never have
#4: I think I was supposed to be born rich..and something went wrong...

Now these guys were serious--not kidding, no laughing...dead serious...
They both have a line of work that most people would die to have...

It just shows how much of a "spoiled rotten brat world" we have become...

Me--I like work---is it always fun...NO...
But it lets me put my hands to something and complete something...a sense of accomplishment you cant get anywhere else...

I know Adam and Eve wasnt supposed to eat the apple...and we have to work because of it...
But I have to think that the good thing out of all that is-- we can now EARN a sense of accomplishment out of how we live our life---we can work hard, provide for our family, accomplish lots of things---all the while giving thanks to God for the chance and ability to do it...

He gave us the power to choose---and the power to earn things in life...
So if you dont want to work or be productive--whether its a job you go to or a stay-at-home Mom----get on board or get out of the way---you're missing out on something great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home