Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Springer has Sprung...


I have a term I use all the time---When someone is being immature or just plain stupid---I like to say they are acting all "Jerry Springer"....If you have ever seen even a portion of the show---you know it the "Lowest Common Denominator" in human society....Believe me there are a lot of "Springer" people out there...and I have run into a few over the last couple of days...


If you happen to read my blog----you wont even know who you are---because --"Springer" people are too busy being childish to stand back and try to be a person of integrity . . .
And as a good friend of mine used to say---"You can't fix stupid"

4 Comments:

At 1:32 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

When you spend to much time worrying about what other people think... you are wasting to much time.

Sabrina

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

...isn't that guy on the right ole ....nevermind..." hmmm...so ohhh......mmmmmm....git er dun.

 
At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so definetly wondering if we are included in that group!

 
At 12:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you are a man of God? You define the meaning of hypocrite! I guess your above everyone who does not live or beleive the way you do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home