Sunday, December 24, 2006

A great Christmas Moment . . .
























You know--You wonder if youre doing any good with kids --then they do something that makes you know you are...I let O'neal open his presents and get the stuff out of his stocking and he was very thankful...as always...Afterwards--i went in the other room and in a few minutes Oneal came in and told me to go look in the kitchen and also in my stocking...In the kitchen, was a box that had the First note in it--(Click on and read it)---He had boxed up his Playstation Portable and gave it to me--

then in my stocking was the second note---he said I had to get something in my stocking or it wouldnt be right---I hugged him and told him thank you and to be honest--teared up a little---He has a great heart and is very thankful--and I am very proud of him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home