Monday, February 12, 2007

Another great Valentines Banquet







Well, We went and had dinner at the nursing home with my Mom's Mom--Nana Brooks...she is doing good and has actually put on a little weight...and Mom is taking real good care of her.... The entertainment for tonight was a Willie Nelson impersonator--(My Dad) He did excellent--and an Elvis Impersonator...It was GREAT...

Ive always been an Elvis Fan....this dude was good---at one point he came back --got down on one knee and sang to my Mom---Very Cool...SO here are the pics of the family I love...and here is a clip of Elvis at his best--the '68 comeback special (and one of my favorite songs)...Enjoy.


1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

When I get slim and trim, can I borrow your Elvis costume? Looks like everybody's having a great time. Best to all yours,
M
P.S. Tell Max I can see his biceps through that shirt.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home