Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back in time...




Well, it was a rainy day yesterday and I decided that after Oneal and I got all of our errands ran and I had some work to do, that we would tackle the day a little different.


We did a couple of things that I remember doing when I was his age...First we went and bought a model to put together..that is one of the things I used to love to do....O picked out a Corvette 327 engine to put together...and we built it on the dining room table...He did most of it--I just helped a little...Pretty cool...
The second thing was to borrow the "Andy Griffith" DVD's I got my Dad for Christmas...That is one of the shows I remember watching when I was little...we watched several episodes last night and he loved 'em...His favorite ones have Opie and Gomer Pyle in them...He laughed a lot and we both fell asleep in the living room.

It was a very good rainy day...Old School style....

“Sometimes we're so concerned about giving our children what we never had growing up, we neglect to give them what we did have growing up.”
Dr. James C. Dobson
“Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built.”
Dr. James C. Dobson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home