Wednesday, February 21, 2007

No Blackberries at the top of the mountain...




On this last trip...I changed some things about me. It was the first time in as long as I can remember, I left my Blackberry and all the business calls and emails that comes in on it-- in the room and turned off..Now thats a huge deal for me---but I realized that I dont make this great big world stop or turn by whether I answer an email or my phone..My business continued ...money was made..and I got to relax and enjoy my self...I did have my personal cell phone, in case of an emergency...but for 4 days...I did not fight any fires, worry or try to organize anything except how to ski down big mountains without killing myself...So it set in motion something I brought back with me...a more relaxed approach..enjoying myself a little more.
I am a very driven person..driven to succeed at everything...and I am still driven with a little different approach...not at 88 mph...but a comfortable 65.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That means that you can also turn off the negative effects you feel from outside sources, good job Joel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home