Sunday, April 22, 2007

One of the coolest inventions . . .




I cant believe I havent blogged about this before---From the moment I found out about XM satellite radio --and had it installed---I have been hooked--It changed my little world inside my vehicle. No more listening to goofy local stuff, no commercials--I get everything piped into my vehicle with no static and I can travel for hours and hours and never lose the station I am listening to...I know Im kind of a gadget, geek on these kind of things---but it is the only way to go...

The stations I have programmed in are:
Fox News--Straight feed from the Television station,
20 on 20--top 20 countdown, Favorite new song--Maroon 5 --"Makes me Wonder"
Bluesville---everything blues
ESPNews--sports of course
High Standards-- Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin--all kinds of crooners
Boneyard---Hard rock and 80's metal
Laugh USA-- Clips from some of the best comedians

Plus on long trips---I can channel surf---all kinds of stations--
I love it--Check it out...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home