Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Verse For The Day--

Micah 7:8

NASB: Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. (NASB ©1995)

GWT: Don't laugh at me, my enemies. Although I've fallen, I will get up. Although I sit in the dark, the LORD is my light. (GOD'S WORD®)

KJV: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.

ASV: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, Jehovah will be a light unto me.

BBE: Do not be glad because of my sorrow, O my hater: after my fall I will be lifted up; when I am seated in the dark, the Lord will be a light to me.

DBY: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: though I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, Jehovah shall be a light unto me.

JPS: Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy; though I am fallen, I shall arise; though I sit in darkness, the LORD is a light unto me.

WBS: Rejoice not against me, O my enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me.

WEB: Don't rejoice against me, my enemy. When I fall, I will arise. When I sit in darkness, Yahweh will be a light to me.

YLT: Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Thanks Pastor Rob

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Man, that's good Word in every translation. Sometimes we forget the necessity of additional translations; afterall, the mission of the gospel is that people receive it and are converted by it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home