Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Big Happy Anniversary----

Mom and Dad---42 years of marriage--and Im 43-Ha---JUST KIDDING---I am 39--I am completely legitimate---

42 years --thats a huge accomplishment --especially the way the world works now---

I think the best compliment I could give them is what Chris and Angie said about them on our trip to Florida----Angie said" We see your Mom and Dad and we want to be just like them as we get older--together and in love"

Well if there are 2 people to aim at when it comes to marriage it is definetely my Mom and Dad....We love you and thanks for being strong and dedicated to each other in the past and for MANY more years to come----

Happy Anniversary.

Also Check out my Sisters Blog...
http://amyforakis.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home