Monday, August 06, 2007

Mojo...


Well, I am attempting to train a dog for the first time in my life. I have been working with him outside and he is doing good--tonight I brought him in and after a couple of accidents, some treats and some work he was doing great---He can Sit, Lay down, Stay, and even one time tonight he shook hands with me.

After the new wore off--he was just laying in the kitchen floor hanging with me---and getting some good petting...He has been in a pen and he really was loving that loving---My goal is to have him come in occasionally and hang out with me in the living room---it takes patience--But I have got plenty of that---Next a good bath and grooming...so I think I can, with some time, make him into, as they say, "Man's Best Friend".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home