Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My first "CrashTest Dummy" Experience


Well after 24 years of driving--I had my first real wreck--First and foremost nobody in the other vehicle was injured-- just sore--Which is all I wanted--I kinda look like I have been in a UFC fight with Spider Silva--But a little glue to the cuts and time --and it will be all good...My truck on the other hand--Is pretty well demolished--Actually it folded up like a Slinky...The airbag didnt deploy--so my head hit the steering wheel and I really dont know what all...But I am very thankful everyone involved is safe and not hurt badly--While I was standing there bleeding---everyone started pulling up checking on me---It is a great feeling to have the best friends and family on the scene and at the ER...and for the record---I think I will wait a long time to do that again....really I ll just pass on the whole wreck thing for the rest of my life---BIG thanks to the Big Man upstairs for keeping everyone involved safe and healthy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home