Monday, September 01, 2008

From Dad . . .

Help from the Word
I was having a hard time dealing with a problem. My Merry Heart was becoming discouraged.Then I remembered this scripture: 1st Thessalonians: 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you
If I'm in the will of God like I'm supposed to be, then everything that happens to me is for His Divine purpose. The scripture seems to have healed me.
I shall not forget it. I made copies and have them stuck on my puter, TV. fridge, and a wall or two.

I'm even thankful for that little old dog that barks at Margie and I when we walk every morning. It must be for a purpose.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God,
to them who are the called according to his purpose.

I know that I love God. I believe Him when he says He's working things out for my ultimate good.

May this will help some of you Christians. If you aren't serving Him you are automatically out his will. It is not his will that any should perish.
2nd Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home