Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lights . . .


Last night I decided to go for a ride and look at Christmas lights---with my XM radio set to "Holly" the Christmas station...I rode around, listened to Bing Crosby, James Taylor and many other artists and looked at the decorations...
The sky was as clear as I can ever remember seeing it...I stopped and got some hot chocolate and enjoyed the scenery...it was a very cool thing to do. It may seem kinda boring to a lot of people . . . but I am definitely at the age or something--that nights like this are something I want more of---I thought about how blessed I am, and how blessed this country is. It calms your nerves and your heart to take time like this---and I got one of the best night's sleep of my life...I think the ride helped in a lot of different ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home