Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sailing . . .


There have been some great people that have surrounded me this year and kept me sailing . . .So I think I will say thank you..
Dad, Mom---I dont have the words to say enough,Thanks for believing in me... Jim, Amy, Joshua, Demetrius, Joseph--Thanks for your continuing support and for being a true family, Pastors Eddie and Sherri--God's hands are on you and in turn you reached your hands directly to me--Thanks for showing me the way, Pastors Rob and Tricia--Thanks for being one of my best friends and listening--and for the great meals...Tim, Christa, Ethan and Emma---Nothing but love and respect---I appreciate you guys more than you will know...Michael and Pickle---You guys being there, Talking and just hanging with me---I'll never be able to repay that...
These people I have surrounded myself with are all THE finest people I know---Integrity, Dignity and true friends.

THANK YOU....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home