Monday, April 17, 2006

The Core . . .


I was thinking today, after having one of the best weekends I can remember, how everyone should have a core group. I have been fortunate in my life to have a small core group of people who are there--no matter what, and they all bring something different and great to the table. They all have valuable experience and wisdom. They have my best interests in mind---even when I dont. That, to most people today, is nonexistent...people dont keep friends, they use them for a time --then move on...What makes my core so great--is their core....they are solid as a rock inside--and they want me to do well, just as much as I want them to do well and succeed. With all the changes in the world, it is very rare to have that. All of my core group have been running this road with me for a very long time...some even back to the 6th grade...the kind that really want the best for me----without any thoughts of "whats in it for me".

It is a blessing---and I am extremely blessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home