Friday, September 29, 2006

Kid . . .

I feel like a kid in a candy store. This new television show just keep getting more and more amazing. Our first show aired this past Monday and so far is doing great.. Its a lot of work, but it has been a dream for a long time....

All the guest stars that are signing on to appear are amazing...NBA players, NFL players, and after the first of the year---Tom Selleck is scheduled to be on---How cool is that..I am having a lot of fun and am scheduled to travel a whole lot in the next year...Man I'm blessed.

And on top of that--Parent-Teacher conference yesterday was fantastic...Oneals teachers spoke very highly of him and said they would take a bunch more just like him---That made me feel like all my work is paying off----

I love being a Father. I'm very proud of you O'Neal. You are becoming a man-and a good one...

LLL (Living Life Large)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home