Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ohio .. .


Just got back from Cleveland Ohio. Good trip, very productive...Had to pick O'Neal up an Ohio State Buckeyes cap--We have 2 good friends and their families that are die-hard Buckeye fans---So O now has a very cool Ohio State cap...

While I was there I went to eat at GREAT place -

Quaker Steak and Lube...

I loved it ---It is one of the coolest places Ive been in a while---I ate wings and watched Monday Night Football on one of their huge HD tv's with a bunch of Extreme Steelers fans---I had a lot of fun and got some good work done---

1 Comments:

At 3:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Buckeye Fan! Now I know I am making an impact on you Joel! I am very pleased. You ate at a great restaurant also! Great wings. And watched a great team, Go Steelers!

Your life will never be the same again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home