Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Blog . . .














You know, my blog is titled "Life, Balance, Love and Stuff".

I've talked about Life.
I've talked about Balance.
I've talked about Love and my Son.
I've talked about Stuff-Lots of Stuff.

One of the things under the love category I havent really talked about is relationships.

It seems, for what ever reason, the relationship aspect of my life, just never seems to work out. I can't quite figure it out--Maybe it's just not in the cards for me--who knows. But I had a lot of time to think over the last couple of days sitting in an airport. It's something I've always wanted-- It just never worked out.

I'll tell you what made me think this way---I sat and watched people as they were getting off of their flights---some were in a hurry to catch their next flight, some immediately got on the phone taking care of business, some were looking for the nearest bathroom, but the ones that made me smile is when someone would get off the plane and come out of the tunnel and start smiling--you know why--There stood their wife or their family. It was very cool. They were so glad to see each other---They may have only been gone a day or maybe some even a week or longer--But their eyes lit up...there was purpose there.

I dont travel that much---But one day --I would like to get off a plane, come out of the tunnel and smile at the person that is standing at the end... knowing they were there for me...

Well--Thats enough of that---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home