Sunday, January 21, 2007

My first one....




If you go back down a couple of posts to the Jerry Springer one I wrote and check the comments, you will see I received my very first Negative comment on here....I decided to post about it because First---they didnt sign their name. Isnt it funny how we love to talk bad about people, but never want them to know who it is doing the talking....
I've heard numerous Pastors say they get letters in the mail that were unsigned about something somebody didnt like...One of my Pastors says he checks to see if it is signed first...if not---he doesnt even read it ---it goes straight to the garbage...
Secondly --I found it extremely amusing---for some reason --this person thinks I think I'm perfect...Which, you can tell by reading my blog, "I aint even close"...I never said I was perfect--just blessed...I say that over and over again--

For some reason, even with all my imperfections, God has seen fit to bless me with a life and family I love....

The comment actually made me feel better about my life and myself---aint it funny how negatives can be turned into positives...

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Baby Girl ~ said...

Be proud to be a believer, be proud of what you believe in. I am.

~ Baby Girl

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

...isn't it better NOT to go quietly into the night...? The good thing about negative comments -- you're not ignored and have MOVED someone to response instead of being ignored. That rarely bothers me. People will sit on their duff all their lives and complain...that will never change.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home