Monday, February 26, 2007

One Step Closer...
















It was a WILD day...Very busy and also VERY productive...Days like this when I am exhausted...I just remember --I am one step closer to my goals...I dont share my goals much...But I'll give you a peek at a small part of one of 'em....Obviously there are other goals that are much more important---But this is one that was easy to blog about...

I am aiming for a boat about this size...parked in my own slip...in the Gulf... with all my computers and video/film editing gear on it...and a house not too far off...That way, I can work on the projects I want to work on, take a break whenever I want, Invite my friends and family and my grown son down----untie the boat and do a little Amberjack, Mackerel, Grouper and Snapper fishing--and just set my own pace....

And one very important ingredient---smile and laugh a lot...
PS...I'll still blog from the boat---Its just that pictures I put on here will be a lot prettier..Ha

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Gail Devers

“People only see what they are prepared to see.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiiccceee...so um, we're "friends"...right.
Micah

 
At 3:48 AM , Blogger Joel said...

You know it Bro----you and your family will always be welcome!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home