Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My opinion on judging...

It says in Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged".

I have always taken that verse to mean--exactly what it says--Dont judge--and I dont. People I meet on a daily basis --all are treated as equals-But one thing has changed---anyone who has a direct effect on my little world--I will make "judgement" on whether I think they should be around me and my family...Its the same reason you lock your doors at night---I will be locking down a few doors myself...

Well--some people would say--thats judging---
well you are dad-gum right it is. My problem has always been believing and trusting in everyone...So it is time to re-evaluate my thoughts on that verse.

You cant just open up yourself and your family and friends to everything under the sun just because you dont want to make a decision... and best I can tell--when I die and stand before God--I am gonna be judged---regardless---There will be a day of judgement for me...and there will be no middle ground, no arguments--it will be one or the other--and finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home