Sunday, July 01, 2007

Caution: Nerd/Geek ahead...

Well the comic book geek that I try to hide occasionally showed back up tonight --Me and O'Neal went and saw "Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer" tonight and we both loved it.

I am beginning to really appreciate that side of me as I get older...It seems to have worked really well for me... Anyway, the movie was great--Just like seeing the comics I used to read come to life...

I am sure it is the same feeling that the older generation felt when they would listen to the Lone Ranger on the radio---and then years later would be able to go see a movie or watch in on TV...

Very cool to see your imagination come to life...in all areas...

So use the creative side of your brain occasionally...That's how God started this whole thing we call life anyway...He dreamt up something and then used his creative powers to bring it to life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home