Tuesday, June 16, 2009

From Dad...

Like God

     I know quite a bit about God. I’m not the sagest person around, but I’ve read His Book and ciphered a few things. It’s just common sense and faith. God said that He created us in His Image. I believe we are exactly like Him except for our sinful nature. That’s His words, not mine.

    God gets upset, has moods, and feelings like us. The Bible says after He Creating all our wonderful surroundings and us, he rested the seventh day. He stopped to look over what he did. He said to Himself, “I sure did a good job!”

     I know how He feels. I’ve done a few good jobs. I put new wheel on an

old wheelbarrow once. I was so proud of it that I made the whole family push it. We just work on a smaller scale. I can mow the yard and admire my work. It must be really wonderful for Him to sit on His throne and make tomatoes grow.

     He has had second thought about creating us. He was going to “rub us out” once but our man Moses talked Him out of it. I’m sure many times He’s

looked down on old sinful us and declare, “Oh my, what was I thinking?”

Then we tell Him how sorry we are for the way we acted and He softens up and forgives us.

     It’s like us and our children. They “do their own thing” and break our hearts. Secretly we say, “Why, oh why did I have kids?” Then they apologize and being like God, we forgive them.

      I like pretty things and love people. I take after my Father.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home