Monday, March 20, 2006

No Such Thing . . .


I was flipping the channels the other night---
Yes--I am a guy---I channel surf--
I click -- a lot...
I stopped for a minute on T.D. Jakes and he said something in the span of 2 minutes that helped me with something I had the wrong perception about...

He basically said there is no such thing as unconditional love...even God requires something...

I had never thought of it that way---now, we dont have to do anything special to recieve His love and blessings---but it does require something---He requires us to make a decision...I have struggled with attempting to show love unconditionally..Trying to be Christ like.

Well, that freed me up totally---If God requires something---I do to....

Thanks Bishop---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home