Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Long Time. . .No type.

















Well I have been extremely busy---and Havent blogged in a week---I almost feel guilty...

So here is the update...

My baseball team lost their second game---11-7..but they are getting better and better..I beleive in them--They ARE gonna do great...

Work is awesome---8 Projects going on right now---Very busy--I am very blessed...

The past weekend --I was all about the Boat races..

Once a year Pickwick hosts the Pickwick Challenge---http://www.offshoresuperseries.com/
and I am one of the sponsors...I love it.
It was incredible--Oneal and I went up and flew around over the race in a helicopter with no doors--I was hanging out with the video camera---I loved it--We met the racers and met a lot of really great people...We had a lot of fun all weekend---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home