Friday, June 09, 2006

My Space . . .


Isnt it funny how we all have things or places that are ours and we couldnt be prouder---

Now I dont have the nicest house---But I love it, I dont have the nicest vehicle--But I love it--I dont have the best pool--But its my space and I love it---The things we work hard for---we are much prouder of--when you put a lot of effort into something---its worth more---Thats why when people are always handed things--they become ungrateful---its not intentional--it is just human nature---

I think thats why I am proud of just about every aspect of my life---It required me working hard and staying the course to achieve them---Man -- its a feeling you cant get anywhere else in the world---I wouldnt trade my world for ANYBODY elses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home