Sunday, May 28, 2006

Seafood and Such....


Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE steak---love to eat it anytime anyplace and especially off my own grill...I havent really liked seafood for about 15 years----Dad and I were eating raw oysters, seeing who could eat the most---well I downed a lot of em--went home and got sick as a dog----I havent wanted to eat anything that even resembled seafood after that.

But I finally got it back---My taste for seafood has resurfaced -stronger than before---On our vacation, Mom, Dad, O'neal and I went to The Crab Trap and ate Snow and King Crab Legs like there was no tomorrow--we ate 6 pounds between all of us....Man it was great --eating with my family, overlooking the ocean, laughing and enjoying the great food...I highly recommend it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home