Thursday, May 18, 2006

Simple Pleasures...

I have always been big on enjoying simple things...Grilling a steak, laughing with a friend, talking with someone , and so on---But the older I get --the better these things get to me---It is amazing to me that people feel they have to fill up every second with an activity---I work hard and it is very hectic...but afterwards---I enjoy slowing the pace down a little...like this afternoon, I took my time and really cleaned up my truck...made it sparkle---no hurry, just me taking my time---Then we went and enjoyed a great meal at La Potasina, and laughed and relaxed---Thsoe are the things that I enjoy...And this vacation will be just as relaxing--probably more so---no running around like crazy--just my pace, and whatever comes to mind...My time is so dictated in other areas---Its nice to slow it down--and just breathe.....and be thankful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home