Saturday, August 12, 2006

Very Proud . . .




O'neal and I are gonna tackle football this year---I have been telling him he would be excellent at it--he is built for football--stocky, strong and ready. My brother-in-law Jim has been spending time and helping Oneal --Jim is excellent---and was a very good football player--he is very knowledgeable and is great with kids...Here are some pics from practice today--Oneal and my nephews worked hard and did great---and I'm not coaching at all--like I did in baseball--Its time for Oneal to step out from under Dad's wings a little bit and be a man...so far--he's been doing great---

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Rooting For You, O!
...signed formerly known as Michael Jordan....
P.S. Work out with your grandpa and get BIG!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home