Monday, September 11, 2006

One thing I would do different . . .


I guess everybody looks back at their life and has things they would do different...I have things I would make different decisions on...But the one thing I would most definitely do different...
I would have found that person, that partner, that wanted the same things I wanted , and share the same beliefs that I do...

And you know what--if I could have somehow found that person---the one thing I would change --I would have kids--lots of kids--a big family---Oneal would have a lot of brothers and sisters...we would have kids until my wife said "Ok- thats plenty".

I love having kids around.

Yeah--theyre loud and yeah they are a lot of trouble sometimes---But the good far outweighs the trouble...I love to see a big family--there is just something about it that creates your own little world--with a whole group of people of your own making---and the biggest and best benefit--kids keep me young--thats why Oneal always is allowed to have friends over--I like the fullness and the sounds in the house and in the yard...it may be irritating to some people---but to me --it's life at it's fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home