Sunday, September 10, 2006

Talk . . .


Recently I watched a little of one of those night time news report shows--Kinda like 60 minutes or 48 hours. I dont normally watch much TV --But you know how it is --flipping the channels--and landed there. The story they were doing was on Las Vegas strip clubs and strippers--(I know---bear with me a minute--there is a point). They interviewed a few of the women that worked there--and they said one of the most amazing things---Obviously -they make a lot of money doing their shows....but the best money they make is not from anything sexual----One lady said the best paying clients want nothing more than to just talk--all they had to do was listen-Just be their friend- sit there and listen to them talk about their kids, their work and their dreams.

Now that is amazing to me---but it shows how people dont seem to have the friendships and family in their life they really need. Can you imagine--laying down hundreds of dollars to have someone listen to you.

I don't have that problem--and am very grateful---I've got people around me-- Great Friends and Family--I can talk to about all those things.... Plus I dont have to fly to Vegas to do it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home