Tuesday, October 03, 2006

In a slump . . .












Well--to be honest --I've been in little bit of a slump the last several days...The workload with the new show, almost to the point of exhaustion, stress, old memories, new worries--it all adds up...I was almost to the point of throwing my hands up---then guess what---I found that "Core" that has always been there.....I'm back...and ready to go---I worked til about 10:30 tonight---and got my second wind...I know the stretching that I'm doing now will pay off---I see it--I am getting good feedback...and am now solely aimed at my 50 year goals....11 more years...I am on the right road...its gonna work out perfect...My pastor always said--"Keep the main thing the main thing". Thats what I'm doing---

I had to cancel my Cabo vacation this month to work on the television show...but guess what---it all works out for the best---I've got an even better Cabo trip after the first of the year---completly paid for...and 2 skiing trips booked for O'Neal and me,with some of our best friends--one in January and one in February...

I must have been really tired----This life is great...

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

Hold it in the road, Franky.
I believe in you! Good things come to those who wait.

 
At 7:26 PM , Blogger Linda Russell said...

A slump-
Ummm
I bet you just need some active rest
Your super-sized creativity is just stretching a bit to make room for you going to the next level.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home