Monday, October 09, 2006

Pretty Woman Blues by: Joel and O'Neal Franks

Here is the unfinished blues song me and O wrote:

I figured I would go ahead and post what we had----I'll let you figure out who wrote what lines...
Its kinda to the same Blues Groove as "Rock me Baby" by BB King...more verses to come later...

Guitar Intro: O'Neal on Rythm Guitar, Joel on lead

Verse 1:

All women are trouble, no matter where they're found
I said All women are trouble, no matter where they're found,
They all look different on the outside,
But they're the same deep down.

Now short women are feisty, they pack a lot of love,
I said short women are feisty, they pack a lot of love,
But the one thing about a short woman,
you got to love her from above.

Tall women are special when they walk through the door
Now Tall women are special when they walk through the door,
They have a way of working you
into always wanting more...

Chorus:
I got the pretty woman blues
It'll sure 'nuff rot your brain
I got the pretty woman blues,
That stuff will sure 'nuff rot your brain,
See a pretty woman will love you and kill you just the same....

Guitar ----

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM , Blogger Maximus Doom said...

I am just gonna smile on this one....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home